buntingarchitects. All rights reserved.
St Margaret's RC Church
Luton - New Parish Hall Link Lobby
The new linking entrance structure will cover a modest area of
approximately 45m2 and will comprise a simple brick and
block structure with timber roof joists and low and high level
flat roofs sloped to drain. The external treatment will
incorporate areas of glazing and be complemented by a mix
of white render and brick finish to the solid wall areas. The
adjacent existing halls will also be renovated to increase the
flexibility of use and improve circulation and access.
Planning was approved in 2015 and the project is currently
• New entry foyer link hall with wheelchair ramp
• Provision for new kitchen and servery
• Existing squash court buiding converted to second hall
• Renovated toilets and new parish offices accommodated.
• Staffordshire blue brick and white render finish to new
• New windows inserted into old squash court building